At the Hertfordshire Growth Hub, we focus on helping established businesses to grow, but we can also direct you to a whole range of organisations that specialise in helping new businesses get off the ground.
• Wenta delivers the Hertfordshire Start-up Programme - giving Hertfordshire residents free access to 12 hours of business support to help you start your business, survive and thrive.
• Wenta also runs six My Incubator centres combining start-up advice with practical workspace.
• STANTA, the St Albans Enterprise Agency, helps micro pre-start, new businesses and those up to 3½ years old with business advice, training, premises and workshops.
• MentorsMe is an online gateway where new businesses can find experienced, quality-assured business mentors.
• The National Business Support Helpline can give start-up businesses support and advice.
• The FSB offers smaller companies advice, support and financial expertise, as well as a voice in government.
• The University of Hertfordshire runs a helpful Business Start-up programme for students and recent graduates.
• Inspire2Enterprise is a support, information and advice service for social enterprises – from start-up to ongoing growth.
• GREATbusiness.gov.uk offers plenty of start-up advice and guidance. They also have an App specifically designed to inform, inspire and support small businesses.