At the Hertfordshire Growth Hub, we focus on helping established businesses to grow, but we can also direct you to a whole range of organisations that specialise in helping new businesses get off the ground.
• Wenta delivers the Hertfordshire Start-up Programme - giving Hertfordshire residents free access to 12 hours of business support to help you start your business, survive and thrive.
• Wenta also runs six My Incubator centres combining start-up advice with practical workspace.
• STANTA, the St Albans Enterprise Agency, helps micro pre-start, new businesses and those up to 3½ years old with business advice, training, premises and workshops.
• MentorsMe is an online gateway where new businesses can find experienced, quality-assured business mentors.
• The National Business Support Helpline can give start-up businesses support and advice.
• The FSB offers smaller companies advice, support and financial expertise, as well as a voice in government.
• The University of Hertfordshire’s business incubator supported by the ERDF, gives you access to hundreds of academic experts and their evolving research, as well as seminars, mentors, networking events, business directories and marketing through their website.
• Inspire2Enterprise is a support, information and advice service for social enterprises – from start-up to ongoing growth.
• GREATbusiness.gov.uk offers plenty of start-up advice and guidance. They also have an App specifically designed to inform, inspire and support small businesses.