We provide powerful, targeted and impartial advice and guidance to help you get the skills you need to help grow your business.
Our skills advisers are industry experts, ready to work with you – at no cost – to diagnose exactly what your business requires and help make it happen.
- Assign your company a skills adviser to identify and assess vital skills gaps in your organisation
- Provide you with strategies to close these skills gaps by connecting you with local training providers. (Cost of training is dependent on your chosen training provider).
- Support you to access funding for skills development
As part of the Hertfordshire Growth Hub you also have access to expert advice and support to unlock potential, the Growth Hub help businesses in our county grow, innovate, create new jobs and strengthen the Hertfordshire economy.
Yes, if you:
- have your main business address in Hertfordshire
- employ between 2 and 249 employees in the UK
- have an annual turnover of less than 50 million euros (currently approx. £43m)
- haven’t had an employee start training leading to a qualification in the last 12 months
Benefit from our connections
We work closely with all of the major training providers and intermediaries in Hertfordshire, so you can be sure that whatever your skills requirements are, we will know the right people to offer you high quality training and support.
Funding support for Apprenticeships
We are offering a brand new incentive for Hertfordshire businesses employing 10-249 staff to take on new Apprentices. Grants are available to each employer worth £1,500 per Apprentice. Businesses are able to receive the grant for up to two apprentices.
The Skills Brokerage Service is part-funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and runs until March 2019