They would love to speak to any organisation who embraces and promotes apprenticeships, particularly in the following sectors: Life Sciences, Engineering, Creative, Technology and the Built Environment.
The role of an ambassador is as follows:
• Proactively champion apprenticeships in their own networks including customers, supply chains, and trade & sector bodies
• Acts as a role model to promote and encourage the breadth and diversity within apprenticeships
• Shares experiences, knowledge, skills and talks positively and honestly about the impact an apprentice has made within their organisation – this may be through case studies, meetings and events and via social media
• Endorses apprenticeships at job fairs, skills shows and events and influences other employers about the benefits of apprenticeships
Ambassadors volunteer to undertake their role for approximately 1 day every 3 months.
There will also be an opportunity for Hertfordshire Ambassadors to showcase their apprenticeship and skills provision through the LEP’s new Skills Portal which will be launched in September.
• More news and blogs from HERTS GROWTH HUB