Hertfordshire Growth Hub
Funded Legal Support Package Available
We have launched a business legal support initiative, partnering with Better Business for All (BBfA), to offer continued support to Hertfordshire businesses through the COVID-19 crisis, and boost their resilience.
This will be useful for business managers who have legal questions about COVID-19 and their employees, such as:
• Working safely and attending the workplace,
• Vaccinations and testing,
• Sick pay and self- isolation,
• Mental Health and Wellbeing.
Businesses with fewer than 50 employees can receive free legal advice through membership to either Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce or the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB), dependent on their number of employees. Eligible businesses that make successful applications will receive a years’ free access to membership support which covers:
• 24/7 access to a legal advice line including HR advice, health and safety, commercial contracts and tax advice,
• Legal documents, templates and policies available online,
• And many more membership benefits.
Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce provides support to companies of all shapes and sizes, through a range of membership benefits and networking opportunities.
The Federation of Small Businesses has a mission to help smaller businesses achieve their ambitions by offering members a wide range of vital business services.
The benefits to your business include:
• 24/7 access to legal support – to resolve queries as quickly as possible.
• Staff retention - helps employers to solve employee/employer grievances quicker and to avoid tribunals.
• Provides confidence for employers to communicate effectively with their employees on the various areas of law relating to COVID-19.
• Saves time and money, which ultimately supports business survival and the economy.
• Supports wellbeing and mental health of staff.
To read more about the funded legal support page, login or register today and complete a short set of questions about your business. Once registered, click here to be taken to the Funded Legal Support Package listing to submit your interest. A member of our team will then get in touch to assist you.
Please note, eligibility criteria applies, and the membership offered will be based on employee numbers. Funding is available for approximately 200 businesses on a first come first served basis.